> @BTC
>  Your solution works great!
> I have assigned Enter, Space, PageDown and Right-arror for next tiddler
> (slide) and Left-arrow, PageUp for previous.

Awesome

> There is some adjustment remained. For example, if I click on the
> next-slide button or previous-button, the state tiddler is not notified.
> Also after slideshow, the next time state tiddler still has the last slide
> title and it should rewind.

Yes, you'll need the same solution within your next and previous buttons
you could add this to the button that starts and ends a presentation:
<$action-deletetiddler $tiddler="$:/state/presentation-tiddler"/>

and modify my code from above:

<$list filter="[[$:/state/presentation-tiddler]is[missing]]">
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/presentation-tiddler" text={{{
[list[$:/StoryList]nth[1]] }}}/>
</$list>
<$list filter="[list[$:/StoryList]count[]]" variable="storyCount">
<$list filter="[list[$:/StoryList]nth<storyCount>!title{$:/state/
presentation-tiddler}]">
<$list filter="[{$:/state/presentation-tiddler}next[$:/StoryList]]"
variable="nextTiddler">
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/presentation-tiddler" text=<
<nextTiddler>>/>
<$action-navigate $to=<<nextTiddler>>/>
</$list>
</$list>
</$list>

With this it sets the state tiddler to the first tiddler if it's missing -
and it should be missing when you add the above line to the presentation
launcher

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6e9ade98-9447-4572-8830-9facb46de67b%40googlegroups.com.