*A small problem.*

Hi BTC

I have set the Right and Left arrow keys as shortcuts for navigating to
forward/backward tiddler (slide). When I am in edit mode i.e I opened a
tiddler to edit, then for moving currsor
I cannot use the arrow keys they navigate to next/previous tiddler instead
of moving the cursor back and forth!

I think the KeeBoord should detect this situation. For short remedy, I used
alt-N and alt-P, but this is a bug.

Cheers
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9df5c97-392a-4be0-a55f-936f5d7bd2de%40googlegroups.com.