I tested your previous solution, it works like a charm!
Thank you. Now keyboard shortcut and the button work fine no matter how
navigation is done.

To start presentation: (demo: http://tiddlyshow.tiddlyspot.com/)
[Note: The above version still has not the shortcutjeys]

   1.  I load a saved presentation from slides tab from sidebar
   2. I go to browser fullscreen
   3. I click the small toggle button up-left to set the presentation mode
   4. I navigate using buttons at the bottom

If you toggle back to author mode, you can click from open Tab or interwiki
links to go to other slide tiddler, then you can gain click the toggle
button to return back to presentation mode!
Here you will have the current tiddler in focus.

I will upload the Tiddlyshow+KeeBoord in few minutes.

/Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/257ac993-233d-40e8-8995-e61ca5048773%40googlegroups.com.