> One more question:
>
> If I use a DataTiddler as my state tiddler and put all these setting in
> that tiddler and then using transclusion I can set the values for these
> actions and
> other settings! This way I will have less read/write.
>
> Do you recommend this way?

I don't recommend this for the keyboard shortcuts. It's a convenient way
for settings, but if one wants to be able to change the keyboard shortcuts
without having to reload, the corresponding shortcut tiddler itself has to
change. Putting a transclusion there wouldn't trigger refreshing the
shortcut because its content wouldn't change. And we rely upon the shortcut
config tiddlers to change in order to be able to change shortcuts within a
running wiki

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/18dd1522-d36a-46b2-932d-56a48d5bad90%40googlegroups.com.