More disappointed about the lack of potato TiddlyWikis than irritated.

I read the title "Suggested TiddlyWiki" as either a TiddlyWiki that someone
was suggesting be added to the toolmap, or a request that someone create a
TiddlyWiki edition based on a TiddlyWiki in the wild. But the links I
opened were just music videos.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe3b6089-6a7d-44e2-bf83-f81da205d5a1%40googlegroups.com.