Jed.  I worked out how to set an environmental variable for Bob path to
TIDDLYWIKI_EDITIONS_PATH
that would be properly portable and not change the registry. Set via
Windows before Bob starts...

set TIDDLYWIKI_EDITIONS_PATH=%cd%\tpl

result ...

C:\bag\PortableApps\twBOB\tpl\

In that directory there will be a sub-directory for each "edition."
Currently it has ...

... katex2\

That is a test clone of one wiki I have working already.

Maybe I don't understand how it works? Anyway I don't see an option to
select it come up on the menu to select a wiki.

Any tips appreciated.
Josiah

Josiah: The only problem with global system path settings is they are not

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0d65c554-a96d-4767-bb14-6cd420370ade%40googlegroups.com.