I agree with you about it being a good behaviour on editing actually. I'm
getting done what I need to with virtually no issues.

Jed Carty wrote:

> Unfortunately for external editors competing with the built-in editor
> there isn't much I can do. I don't want to touch the behaviour of the draft
> tiddlers and they don't update when the original tiddler changes, I think
> that is good behaviour. And of course I have no control over any external
> editor. I think that this is just going to be a limitation for now.

On environment variable I'll wait. Is no kind problem. Its not way urgent.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c53a9d7-8a0d-4fd2-9981-942322ce3b30%40googlegroups.com.