Oh, yeah. It looks like that is a bug. I just looked at the code and after
doing everything to use the name you give it just uses index.html anyway. I
will fix it but I don't think that the single executable version is going
to be updated until I get back to Paris.

For the getSettings macro I put in the wrong syntax for calling a macro. I
put key="First##;Second" instead of key:"First##Second". You can just drop
the key part and use this:

<<getSetting ws-server##host>>

that example should work in any wiki served by Bob because the host is
always set, so if you run into a situation where it doesn't work let me
know.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1b03e48c-6df0-46c0-b70f-08c620235040%40googlegroups.com.