David,
 One problem is there is no collaboration on same thing!
Please keep TiddlyToolmap updated! This is one place to record what we have
on TW.
I see many work just buried in this forum (not easy to find stuff, not easy
to organize! and of course not for collaboration!).

/Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2eace0a6-e41a-4ffc-a82a-4b83ea425c1a%40googlegroups.com.