Yes barrowgloom, that was my goal, that by using  the caption field for the
ToC, I could apply classes and they would show that way in the ToC. The ToC
shows only caption fields, not titles. That is the way I set it up, so the
ToC's could have styles in the entries. I am not sure what you are asking.

Perhaps you were hoping for a style applied to indicate within the ToC
which tiddler is currently being viewed. I don't know how to do that. And
in the case of my personal version of NoteSlam, that would be a moot point,
since I don't put the ToC in the sidebar, so you have to look at the ToC
and the tiddlers at separate times.

I am not sure what you mean by an "indicator of position in long ToCs." I
will assume you meant 'a visual indicator in long ToCs to show what tiddler
is being viewed'. Again, I don't know how to do that or if it can be done.
Blessings.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFKRkOv3FVmcaTohjKntghW9TQiTu1XCEm1cOy%2B5KqHz1A%40mail.gmail.com.