I'm looking for ideas with a very common (for me) use case

One of the things I use TiddlyWiki for is taking meeting notes, as well as
my overall task/project manager. I needed a way to be able to quickly
highlight bits of the notes inline that I needed to formally add as task
tiddlers later.

For example as I'm writing out the discussion points, if I take ownership
for a piece of it, I'll put == in front of it like:

!!! Minutes 2018-07-09
* Team Discussion
** Setup the something - Betty will handle
** Arrange the something else - John will handle
** ==Set the agenda
** Focus on yada yada
* Second topic
** .....

I then on my "Home" tiddler have a <$list
filter="[!is[system]search[==]!title[Home]!title[Draft of
'Home']]">....</$list> setup to give me a list of all the Tiddlers with the
== string in it. This triggers me to go find those tiddlers and then add
todos to my projects. Sometimes in a large block of notes, it's hard to
spot the == string in the notes. So I've been trying to find some CSS
solution to highlight when I use ==. It appears while easy in Javascript,
in CSS it's not possible.

It does however look like I can hijack one of the existing wikitext strings
like ^^.......^^ (superscript) and then write some CSS to highlight that
yellow, as well as rework my <$list> to find ^^ strings. As I don't really
have much CSS knowledge, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to undo
all the formatting that superscript ^^....^^ does to make my solution work.

Anybody have any better ideas of making this work?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48797e12-c563-4824-bb82-8741c1e42fa9%40googlegroups.com.