I am trying to create a macor, which when used inside a tiddler, will list
all the tiddlers that have the title of the tiddler as tag.
For example, if a tiddler title is examples. If macro is used inside it,
all the tiddlers that have examples are listed.

My progress so far is

\define tagVerticalTabs()

! <<currentTiddler>>

{{<currentTiddler>||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}}
<<tabs "[tag<currentTiddler>]" default:"" state:"$:/state/tab1"
class:"tc-vertical" template="VerticalTabTemplate">>

\end

Line 2, I can confirm, the title of the tiddler is passed to the macro.
Line 4, shows vertical tabs with correct tag

It’s line 3, that is causing issue. Instead of showing examples inside the
pill, it shows <currentTiddler>.

What’s the correct syntax here?
​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0cc8aa74-de70-4d4f-b16e-b80b80624b45%40googlegroups.com.