Complete TiddlyWiki noob here, started using it two days ago.

Is is possible to select a tag with my keyboard from the drop-down -menu
that pops up when I start writing a specific tag? It's quite annoying that
each time I start typing out a tag and I see the correct tag after writing
two or three first letters of it I have to use my *mouse* to select it. I
can't tab to the list and press enter.

Another thing that's relatively annoying is that I have to tab through all
of the edit bar buttons to get to the text field. Can I remove this somehow?

What I'd like to do is start writing a tag, see the one I'm interested in,
press down arrow x times to highlight it, enter to add it and tab to the
text field.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/45e205e8-97c4-4fb2-b307-4b736fdccc3a%40googlegroups.com.