Oh nice! This is exactly how I wanted to transition from the tags to the
text field, thank you!

Shame that it does not allow the keyboard selection of tags. If you do add
it into the plugin please let me know :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a6c40acc-9d0e-4479-9530-aa4436708aeb%40googlegroups.com.