I'm trying to create tiddler that will act as a form for new tiddlers.

I want to have an edit-widget that will pass on the title to a new tiddler.
I also want to use a select-widget to choose among a list of tiddlers with
the tag "Scene" to use as the tag for the new tiddler.

So far I have been unable to sort this out. The edit-widget does pass along
the title to a new widget, but I can't get the drop down list selection to
pass along. I did once, but each word of the selection was rendered as a
separate tag. I've read the entry on the select function a few times, but
I'm learning on the fly and having difficulty making sense of it. Could
anyone point me in the direction of a more tutorial that can help me
understand how to achieve the goal?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/88165222-6e7d-4a05-8214-ff9e11560e66%40googlegroups.com.