Maybe something like:

<<list-links "[all[tiddlers+shadows]prefix[$]days[-100]]">>

Which will show all system tiddlers that you have created in the last 100
days (change # of days per your needs). Note that this won't tell you if
you've added someone else's plugin unless that plugin has been modified in
the last 100 days.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8495f241-15de-48d3-877c-f638e9601f77%40googlegroups.com.