Interesting approach, I added - !prefix[$:/state]!prefix[$:/temp] to the
filter.  I don't believe state and temp tiddlers need to be considered and
they really dominate the list results.

Yes plugins added and any modified tiddlers they have would be one of the
major things along with personal changes I would be attempting to keep
track of.

But I'm still learning TW and found Control Panel listed all overridden
shadows (which th filter I ori)and in the More tab, here's Explorer which
shows any custom directories created.  Thinking of creating an utility
tiddler to leave in each TW I create so I can have something to track
changes, usually unique to each, for when I have to go back to them in the
future to upgrade them.

It appears that Tony knows of a plug in that tracks 3rd party additions
(plugins)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0ed7b47d-7d7f-4ef2-8705-20c2dd9bd28d%40googlegroups.com.