There isn't one. It was a miss-match between previous posts. I thought
there should be one because of what someone else posted because it didn't
work as suggested it should. Later it turned out not to be working that way
anyway.

There is no bug. "$:/temp" can be created and it is not deleted on save as
actually nothing stops that.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1384ff11-7e6a-419f-9548-6930ab007121%40googlegroups.com.