Looks really nice, can't wait to get the tag selection stuff.

Couple of things: How about making a shortcut for the search bar? Would be
great to ctrl+f, type my stuff, tab tab enter, my tiddler pops up, press e
and get straight to editing it. Also would it be hard to get re-ordering of
a selected tiddler? So if I have three tiddlers tid1 tid2 and tid3 in that
order and I select tid3 and press a shortcut (e.g. shift up) and then the
order would be tid1 tid3 tid2 and then selecting tid1 and pressing e.g.
shift down would then give me order of tid3 tid1 tid2.

I think that the visualization that preople have here been talking about
sounds good, though for me a simple border on my tiddlers (perhaps slightly
more easy to see, red border maybe?) is enough.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fa1f4317-9699-460a-af0f-d377a2f9305f%40googlegroups.com.