Umm... this may take more thinking. The listiops (as I learned last week)
and almost anything to do with lists will compress repeat items into a
single list. Very tidy. But not want you want in this case ... I think.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/01bb9247-c81f-462e-8cae-478fb1defd76%40googlegroups.com.