For example in my developer knowledge base I would like to use the `String`
tag for my note about string related functions, but it has different
meanings:

   - Python
      - String
         - Print Python string [tags: Python, String]
         - Integer from string [tags: Python, String]
         - ...
      - Ruby
      - String
         - Uppercase [Ruby, String]
         - Lowercase [Ruby, String]
         - ...

Is it possible arrange the table of contents based on all tags?

I apologize for the misty formulation, I'm not as good at English as I
should to be.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1b2b3fbb-d604-4253-8ca9-573eec8a9881%40googlegroups.com.