Hello all 👋,

Thank you all who have taken time to try out or use Maarfapad
<https://maarfapad.cloudno.de>, a private hosting service for your wikis. 🙏

I am now looking forward to improving the service in anticipation of v1.0
release. There are a lot of stuff I find interesting but they're currently
partially implemented or not at all. Such as:

   1. Automatic backup to local folder option (without the need for an
   extension) when offline or after a failed save to the online service.
   Currently Maarfapad saves to the browser local cache via a service worker
   after every save. This option can currently be switched off if you want to
   use another saving method.
   2. A social sharing mechanism. A lot of you wan this "feature" though I
   still am not exactly sure what you all want in this regard. Perhaps
   something along the lines of a "Slideshare" like site for TiddlyWiki. Or
   may be a WordPress like service (*WikiPress 😅*)?

Feel free to air your opinions. I will consider them all.

Thank you all again. Bookmark Maarfapad's Blog
<https://abesamma.github.io/maarfapad-blog/index.html> if you want to keep
track of project updates.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/52a6048a-76ea-4c85-a394-1eba9e26ddc9%40googlegroups.com.