Hi Guille,

Thanks for the encouraging response. Encryption of content in Maarfapad is
guaranteed by TW's built-in encryption tool (fyi I've already had atleast
one user complain about forgetting their password to their TW. I could only
sympathize :-( but atleast got a takeaway of TW's security) and only you
can decrypt them. Saved wikis with password act as a second layer of
authentication for your account's wikis.

The password for your account is hashed and salted before it is saved to
Maarfapad during sign up, so they're useless in someone else's hands. HTTPS
is guaranteed too unless you add third party image attachments or links in
your wiki.

I am infact considering giving users the ability to make hosted wikis
public with a single click, but I it still is a work in progress. We'll
see. Thanks for your inputs.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/51befc34-d24f-4d0e-bfa2-5e0368d3b81a%40googlegroups.com.