Hi,

@Mark: I spent countless hours with reading the documentation and trying to 
get the correct expression without success, and could finally get my code 
working after reading your post. Thanks for that!


I wanted to use

<$action-listops $subfilter={{$:/state/new-button-caption}} 
$field="myfieldoftitles"/>

to add an title which was typed in a text box. This failed for titles with 
spaces and I could not figure out how to get the [[ brackets without 
requiring the user to type it. Now I found that it works with

<$action-listops $subfilter="[{$:/state/new-button-caption}]" 
$field="myfieldoftitles"/>

This is much like what Mark posted. I just had to remove !! to be able to 
access my variable. This is what I understand, but I don't understand the 
rest of the syntax at all. I'd appretiate if someone could explain what the 
code actually means. Or how it is interpreted.

  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3a88177e-f2e7-45a8-b12d-41f463d51c3f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to