Mark,

Thanks, that may work, funny I have not used the field operator much yet. I
have used fieldname[value] before as an elegant narrative way of building
filters eg business-size[small] or display-code[yes] however it seems
neither fieldname or value can be replaced with a variable or field
reference (need to re-test).

Here is my attempt, that is not working

<$list filter="[all[current]has[wiki-owner]get[wiki-owner]]" variable=null>
   "<<currentWiki>>" = "{{!!wiki-owner}}" ?<br>
   <$list filter="[all[current]field:wiki-owner<currentWiki>]">
     <<currentTiddler>> Owns {{Certificate.svg}}
   </$list>
   <$list filter="[all[current]!field:wiki-owner<currentWiki>]">
      <<currentTiddler>> Not {{Certificate-not.svg}}
   </$list>
</$list>

I always get Not {{Certificate-not.svg}} regardless of if <<currentWiki>>
and {{!!wiki-owner}} match.

Can you see something wrong?

Thanks
Tony