Hi Tony,

without prooving against user failure it is very easy. But that is risky as
explained before.

from tiddlywiki perspective it could be a html form that you present with a
submit button that trigger the php script.

the php script then read the data it gets.

That this function the tiddlywiki and the php script need to be served from
the same domain.

But from your description it is a riddle for me how that you want.

and when for example you are in the eu and the new eu copyright reform is
active this is illegal to use without a proove against copyright cases!

kind regards
quaraman

Am Do., 8. Nov. 2018, 07:24 hat TonyM <anthony.mus...@gmail.com>
geschrieben: