Mohammad,

That looks beautiful, you really know how to create easy to read stylish
tiddlywikis. My Compliments.

I am working on one for new users myself, perhaps it makes sense to
integrate yours, however mine is only a work in progress and could do with
some of your style.

At this point it is an Edition but I can see creating a plugin for my
content as well. One key difference it it is a download of tiddlywiki.com
5.1.17 so contains all the documentation within it.

I have installed the plugin along with favourites (is this a dependency?)
in my new user wiki, Which I will publish shortly.

If there were one criticism It would be having all the tiddlers names as
System Tiddlers.

Thanks tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8853a3bf-8377-45b6-ac7c-80c3865a057e%40googlegroups.com.