Wow, Tony M

Fantastic reference, thanks!

I am hoping to build a sign language interpreter (ironic, I know)

Sign language is "native language" non-specific - and it would be nice if
TW5 could be used to teach it to a non-signer

Moving from there I am exploring whether it can also be used to "read" sign
language with a camera

I am focused on a simple English alphabet to start

Eventually, with a natural language semantic ontology, open the above to
concepts expressed in sign

Imagine having the functionality of text-to-speech and speech-to-text using
sign language instead of speech (and no audio)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/27e213cf-32a8-4e1a-bfb5-564d54b9303a%40googlegroups.com.