Sounds great,

Just ask here in the forums if you need further help

The image to text part would be the hardest, I would search for prior
attempts if I were you. Google has some image recognition AI available in
the cloud, but perhaps the moving image is too much for it. Not impossible
with today's tech just challenging.

But if I could type some text and have it translated to sign, it would be a
good way to learn

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5c96f474-4264-43f5-8e68-db463057d17f%40googlegroups.com.