I am completely lost with plugin translations.

The core has `lingo` macro. So I tried to use it as follows:

languages/ru-RU/Note.multids:
```
title: $:/language/plugins/plugin_vendor/plugin_name/

Note: New Note
```

I used it in tiddlers as follows
```
\define lingo-base() $:/language/plugin_vendor/plugin_name/

<<lingo Note>>
```

This seem to work at first. However when I added more translations only one
was always selected. The values were overwritten because all translations
are mapped to the same tiddler. I found another problem with this approach
it didn't work inside widgets. For example following syntax didn't work
```
   <$edit-text
     tiddler="$:/temp/idea"
     field="provisory_title"
     placeholder=<<lingo Note>>
     tag="input" class="tw-edit-texteditor"/>
```

So I came to a conclusion that lingo macro is internal thing which is not
supposed to be used in plugins (I could be wrong).

Therefore I need to find another way to achieve my goal (bundle plugin with
multiple translations). I think I should rely on the value returned by
`$:/language/`, but I don't know how to write a macro which would
concatenate the result returned by `$:/language/` with path to namespace of
the plugin. I thought to store translation tiddlers under either:
- `$:/language/ru_RU/plugins/plugin_vendor/plugin_name/Note.multids`
- `$:/plugins/plugin_vendor/plugin_name/languages/ru-RU/Note.multids`

Macro is a simple text substitution so it doesn't get the value of
`$:/language/`. Do I need:
- a nested transclusion syntax
- use of macrocall
- use set or vars widget