Thanks. Got the file and set everything up. At least I think I did. Running
into authentication errors when I try to save. Going to try again on a
fresh empty wiki just to be sure I don't have anything hidden in there.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAGUDtYGJ37iJ2nnah0LAm4E%3DRJqsKRE5_Rb%2BSGBTcnpKv8rHOw%40mail.gmail.com.