I am not sure if my question is answerable, but I'd rather ask a foolish
question then make a foolish mistake.

I have been using TiddlyWiki 5 as a journal for several years now, and it
has served that purpose brilliantly. However, as my collection of journal
tiddlers has expanded, I have found myself with a bit of a sorting issue
when it comes to using search.

My journal tiddlers are named with the format dd/mm/yyyy. This is very easy
for me to read, and lets me quickly track down dates. When I try to find an
item within a journal tiddler though, the naming scheme presents an issue.
Any list of search results is sorted numerically, and does not recognize
the tiddler title as a date. As such, my search results come out in
numerical order, sorted by day, month, and then year, rather than the
preferred chronological order, which would sort them by year, month, and
then day.

My question is: Is there any way I might be able to manipulate TiddlyWiki's
search function so that, when I search, I can get the resulting list of
journal tiddlers in chronological order?

I do realize the simplest (if most painful) way to solve this would be to
rename my tiddlers with a yyyy/mm/dd format, but I would prefer to leave
this as a last resort if no other option is feasible.

I am open to anything, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7579c765-8102-4cb3-89b4-732e79294897%40googlegroups.com.