Funnily enough, I found a thread this morning for creating search bars: TW5:
just a <<search>> search box
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/YcFmY9X4D5Q>.

I have taken the code and added it to my TiddlyWiki, and by changing
"$:/temp/search" to "$:/temp/searchjournal", the search bar is now separate
from the main search bar on the right.

Now my question becomes, having created another search bar: is there a way
I might be able to create a new or modified
"$:/core/ui/DefaultSearchResultList" specifically for
"$:/temp/searchjournal"?

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d41df585-df75-4fab-97e0-7eb22a6b59c2%40googlegroups.com.