>
> Hallo Simon,
> I am Home again and tried again: The  prerelease crashes also without 
> permalink. (red alert and then the beautifull new splash freezes.)
> My FF-version is 38.0.5 ... I kept it because compatibility is important 
> for my usage.
>
> I hope this helps to fix it...
> Jan
>
>
Thanks for your help, Jan! We found the problem and it's fixed upstream. 
You'll be able to access the prerelease page with your firefox the next 
time the prerelease page is updated (don't know when this will be)

all the best, BTC

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bb2f3594-6bde-4620-b596-8ccd743c1c43%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to