Hallo Simon,
I am Home again and tried again: The prerelease crashes also without permalink. (red alert and then the beautifull new splash freezes.) My FF-version is 38.0.5 ... I kept it because compatibility is important for my usage.

I hope this helps to fix it...
Jan


Am 17.11.2018 um 06:39 schrieb BurningTreeC:
@Jan, could you try downloading the prerelease again, but from tiddlywiki.com/prerelease (not from tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2FControlPanel ) ?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/429bb15e-ed21-4b43-b4ae-e708766cbe6f%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/429bb15e-ed21-4b43-b4ae-e708766cbe6f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5BF047E7.2060706%40googlemail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to