Thanks Mohammad,

I new this good work.

So far I've found several most decent footnote tools:

   - Footnotes and Textstretch <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/>,
   - PopupFootnotes <http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/#PopupFootnotes>,
   - numbers <http://tid.li/tw5/numbers.html>

>From them I found PopupFootnotes most suitable for remastering to refer
multiple types of objects (e.g. notes, formula, graphs, etc.) through a
text.  However, as I mentioned above, the incorrect behavior of the plugin
caused by the TW update significantly narrowed the use of the plugin within
the scope of a single tiddler.

Olegh

четвер, 6 грудня 2018 р. 19:18:20 UTC+2 користувач Mohammad написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/567184d7-1ad0-41a5-9880-e487acab58c8%40googlegroups.com.