Mark,

as far as I understand .travis.yml is a command script of travis-ci.org
service (continous integration). More details are the original work of
Danielo Rodríguez
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fdanielo515%2FTW5-auto-publish2gh-pages&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGAHN7lzfpkE6EOLrSQWvdWMNcmjg>.

This command script builds index.html (and static html files according to
tiddlywiki.info) of tiddlywiki from .tid (and other) files content at a
github.com repo and then passes the resulted files to Github Pages service (
girhub.io) for the final publishing.

Olegh

четвер, 6 грудня 2018 р. 20:51:29 UTC+2 користувач Mark S. написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6b7867ff-1bdd-4219-8e71-88a85ba4ef10%40googlegroups.com.