Tony,

My thoughts were closer to - are different colours in this case some method
of organization? Just eye-candy?

Can colours be used effectively as a visual aid in organizing? More than a
visual aid - some way of categorizing?

I was just thinking out loud with my last post - wondering if anyone had
used coloured tags for more than just decoration, and how they had used
them in a way that helped organization/finding information and connections
etc.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b6f1b462-61bb-4c87-8cb7-ce4d8f2fec60%40googlegroups.com.