My sincere apologies for this late reply, but I got called into the
resolution of a business dispute between two companies that took a lot more
time and energy than I anticipated.

Unfortunately, I do not have a public-facing wiki that I can provide to
illustrate my use of keywords, at this time.  I am not even sure yet when
my transition from Tags to Keywords will reach the point that I can provide
some clear examples.  I should be able to look at this a bit more deeply
during the holidays and may be able to post some comments early in January.

Regards,
Hans

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b0beb13c-0eff-4d59-8ddb-8288d4a80f79%40googlegroups.com.