Happy New Year to all.

In the spirit of new year, I am making a board with Tekan, to pin up all my
ideas for personal and business realm. I love the interface and the ability
to switch over to regular TW mode and back and especially the feature to
view different board through a menu.
I have a few hitches which I hope to get some help on from you guys.

1.When I use the context menu for a list and click the archive button, the
child cards are archived but nothing happens to the list itself. When I go
into TW mode I can see that the card tiddlers get tagged as archive but not
the list tiddler. Further, even if I manually tag the list tiddler with
archive tag, it still shows up as a list on the board.

2. In the detailed modal view of a card, there is a green button, 'change',
which when pressed has the effect of actually deleting the card tiddler. Is
this the intended behaviour?

3. During my excited first hour, I am sure I downloaded a copy of Tekan
from somewhere which had a settings button on the top right menu, via which
I could change background colors of the various boards. But I have lost
that copy and the official downloaded copy does not have that. How do I get
it back?

Apart from the above, I wish for these features, if they can be implemented
relatively easily:

1. a modal view of the list tiddler, much similar to modal view of the card
tiddlers.
2. Ability to edit names of list and card tiddlers in the modal view.

Any suggestions or pointers?

Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8cf6309d-51c7-4732-80a1-d9e8d319b63c%40googlegroups.com.