Good morning Riz,
First of all, THANK YOU, for your plugins, both Tekan and Timimi. I have
Timimi installed in my chrome browser and it makes the saving process so
natural. I personally never could bring myself around installing a server
for serving up a saveable TW. The attraction of TW being Standalone is a
main thing. That is why I loved Noteself. It makes local saving on Android
(I use android) so painless and natural.

Personally I feel noteself and Timimi are the best.

 And this plugin, Tekan. Its very useful..I shall try out your pointers and
explanations, which I think shall solve the issues.

Thank you for your responses.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bb79592c-16ab-4266-9cdc-6021c6582856%40googlegroups.com.