Jed,

Thanks you so much for developing this fantastic tool further. I am excited
about all the features you put in, I currently use Bob exe to manage a
number of Wikis, but Without shared or inter-wiki features.

To be honest I still have trouble translating how to achieve things you say
it can do. I would be keen if you could be a little more verbose in the
documentation, for new naive users, give more examples etc... But I Know
this is difficult and I have offered to do documentation for you, however I
have not yet being able to understand the features I would document yet, so
I am a little stuck. I Will review what Josiah/TiddlyTweeter documented,
but I imagine it is changing rapidly.

I am also keen to eventually host in an Online node environment, starting
with a secure personal TiddlyWiki network.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7fc2c3d-df0b-4237-ab0e-859ba22511c8%40googlegroups.com.