Tony,

I didn't mean to be soliciting donations by my comments. I was just
pointing out that trying to leverage money against me on this wouldn't be
very effective. I am very grateful for the donations that I do get but they
are far from enough to be the main motivation for any of this.

For the most part just having someone using or testing Bob in windows and
giving me bug reports should be enough.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cae3be4d-919e-436f-98e2-e2868231f50b%40googlegroups.com.