Riz,

 I will try to install termux on my phone and see how it goes. I couldn't
find any reason in the code for that error so there is probably something I
am overlooking.

Mark,

Those errors are from the tiddlyweb plugin. If you have it listed in the
tiddlywiki.info file and don't have the plugin as a .tid file it is blocked
by Bob, but if you have it as a plugin file than it gets loaded and causes
errors like what you are seeing because the server it expects isn't there.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a71916ec-b3b1-40e0-8f87-7db9134f364a%40googlegroups.com.