HelloThere

I don't know if it's relevant here but if the projects is still moving
forward to gitlab, we may use the send issue by email
<https://gitlab.com/help/user/project/issues/create_new_issue.md#new-issue-via-email>

functionality. The dropdown menu could create the email on the fly using
*retain-original-tiddler-path* so that the object of the email contains the
title of the tiddler.

cheers,

Sylvain
@sycom