If you have an email client set up. Which a lot of people don't these days
thanks to Gmail, work requirements, mobile machines, etc.

For a back-end server, couldn't comments actually be saved to the server?
Not an exploitable public place, of course. But a log somewhere that
developers could pick up daily and screen.

The overall problem is, that one-way communications tend to generate
low-quality feedback.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9d5b9344-a6e6-4a1e-a05f-aa663cd72183%40googlegroups.com.