Joe

The take-away for me is confirmation of what I know already :-)

Wider uptake will be "click-and-get-on-with-it" ... your wife is right.

Most users are not interested in either coding applications or faffing
about getting them running. They interested in delimited aims of specific
apps dedicated to purpose "out-of-the-box".

Recipes are one of a thousand aims in life.

THB an issue here is AUTHORS. Jermolene I think correctly comments his
recipes for home are a small set. I think Mark S. comments on added value
of ingredient values etc are correct to authoring a decent work of wider
uptake that is matching or improving on what exists already. A major issue
is if the writer is mainly into their subject deeply. Its (additional)
work--and content providers are not that often the same as system providers.

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dbc05a14-1e62-437a-9447-10c3b7b7ad45%40googlegroups.com.