Thank you, Thomas. I have created a tiddler calling it My styles. Inside I
have put the code that you have told me and in the type of Tiddler I
selected text / css and as a label I have put $: / tags / Stylesheet. But
it has not worked for me, I think I have to be doing something wrong ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d5ba4129-fd59-490d-9d1f-fe3cd7a7935c%40googlegroups.com.