Hello again.
I think I explained wrong what I wanted to do.

What I'm trying to do is change the date (color and underline) in which the
tiddlers are ordered in the "Recent" tab but not the links to the tiddlers.
It may be something more difficult to do than I thought.

I've been taking a look at the coding of the page but I find it difficult
to follow the topic. My knowledge of CSS and HTML are very limited ...

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/05c2603e-8d10-4d1d-9dd8-d30ff1a53e14%40googlegroups.com.