Again, thanks for sharing, Joe!  I looked through the PDF and had a few
thoughts:

  * Did you do any additional processing of the tiddler bodies, eg.
stemming, chunking into bigrams/trigrams, or stripping out various wikitext
elements like URLs?  If you did, I'd be curious to hear how that affected
your results!
  * During the talk, you mention the idea of an "assistant" that sits off
to the side and helps you work on tiddlers as you type.  I often think that
it would be helpful if TiddlyWiki offered me suggestions for tiddlers that
might be related to what I'm currently writing, and I think perhaps your
TF-IDF "significant term" detection approach might make for a step in the
right direction.  Perhaps the top N TF-IDF terms for each tiddler could be
encoded as a vector, and tiddlers whose vectors have the highest cosine
similarity could be offered as matches in this regard - what do you think?

-Rob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a688a7e-f3e2-4075-8053-f84e62890f51%40googlegroups.com.